All-in-one Sailing School and Boat Share Club
Humber Bay Sailing Centre located at 100 Humber Bay Park Road West, on Mimico Harbour in Etobicoke, provides both a sailing school and a member driven keelboat boat share club.
The School offers students a broad curriculum of Sail Canada and other boating courses, including both on-water and classroom courses. Courses include:
- Basic Keelboat Cruising
- Intermediate Keelboat Cruising
- International Certificate of Competency (ICC)
- Basic Coastal Navigation
- Intermediate Coastal Navigation
- VHF Radio Licence – ROC (M) w/ DSC endorsement
- Powered Vessel Operators Permit (Toronto Harbour License)
Weekday and weekend courses are offered from May to September.
Please check out our School page for more information about our Courses, Schedule or Registration.
The Sailing Club offers members unlimited sailing from May through September on a variety of keelboats at a fraction of the cost of boat ownership.
The Club offers a variety of programs for all levels of sailors, including:
- Structured mentoring where new sailors can develop their skills while being coached by more experienced sailors
- On-water clinics during the summer months and in-classroom seminars in the winter months on sail trim, spinnaker handling, anchoring, docking,navigation, boat systems, chartering and even boat buying. Classroom seminars are offered year-round at no cost to members. Guests are welcome. A $20 fee will apply..
- Weeknight racing to develop sail trim and boat handling skills in a friendly, yet competitive environment
- Weekly sessions where members can participate and learn the basics of boat maintenance and repair.
New members are always welcome.
Please check for more details our Club pages, send us a message or apply for membership from the Registration page.